Tuesday. Booked myself some physio once more to check out my shoulder as it is just so frustrating having it constantly nagging me. It is nowhere near as bad as it used to be but it is still hindering me in my workouts and I can’t be accepting that.
Physio was a little disappointing though as it just ended up being more of a 20 min chat than a 30 min session. I am glad they are covered by my health insurance as I definitely would not have paid £50. Understand though I am at a late stage and it is my first session back after months without it so session was a bit of a re-assessment.
Time to get down to the gym in the evening. Chest day today and here is what I got upto:
- Barbell Bench Press – 40kg/10, 50kg/8, 50kg/8, 50kg/8
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press – 18kg/5, 18kg/6, 18kg/6
- Cable Cross Over – 18kg/8, 18kg/8, 18kg/8
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press – 13kg/10, 15kg/8, 15kg/8
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise – 11kg/8, 11kg/8, 11kg/8
- Cable Rope Face Pull – 50kg/10, 50kg/10, 50kg/10
- Cable Rope Triceps Pushdown – 43kg/10, 50kg/6, 43kg/8, 43kg/4
Starting to get a tiny bit stronger. Going to do an article analysing my 1 rep max estimates now and when I started to see what the improvement is….hopefully an improvement.
I am definitely feeling a little bigger and a little leaner. The diet change will be the next step to really bringing that out.
Can’t workout tomorrow unfortunately because we are going to the Crystal Maze at work in the evening which is going to be so good.