Middle of the week and an interesting discussion to start the day at work. Finally had our targets at work given to us for the year, however for me it was irrelevant due to my change in role, so I decided to wind my team up saying I had an incredibly low target. I enjoyed the shock and horror on their faces while it lasted. Will have to wait and see what targets I have in my new role down in Basingstoke.
Not much else to talk about today and so on to my workout.
Legs day today and time to keep pushing the envelope and seeing how my strength is coming along:
- Barbell Squat – 50kg/12, 70kg/10, 100kg/6, 100kg/6, 100kg/6
- Dumbbell Lunges – 24kg/8, 24kg/8, 24kg/8
- Leg Extensions – 89kg/8, 89kg/8, 89kg/8
- Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlift – 70kg/8, 70kg/8
- Lying Leg Curls – 48kg/8, 55kg/6, 55kg/6
Not the biggest of workouts this time. Had to cut short my stiff-legged deadlifts as my shoulder wasn’t enjoying it. Then the equipment I wanted to use was already engaged so I decided to call it a day and head home.
At least I did some good squats and am pushing towards a new personal best on those.