With my routine a little thrown the order now is Chest, Legs, Back. So tonight it’s legs time. Hopefully don’t get affected by any DOMS for Saturday’s game where I will need to be in tip top condition.
Had my annual performance review at work today which was interesting and went a bit like this:
“You weren’t good enough in 2016, but in 2017 you are a different person”
So that’s pretty good news
2017 is clearly the turnaround from the last few months of 2016 where I was starting to get pretty down and not performing at work. Accompany my performance so far this year with my improved work ethic in the gym and we are making waves people.
Here’s what I got upto at the gym:
- Barbell Squat – 40kg/12, 60kg/10, 90kg/5, 110kg/3, 110kg/3
- Dumbbell Lunges – 24kg/6, 24kg/6, 24kg/6
- Leg Extensions – 68kg/12, 82kg/10, 89kg/8
- Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlift – 70kg/8, 90kg/8, 90kg/8
- Lying Leg Curls – 48kg/8, 48kg/8, 48kg/8
- Seated Calf Raise – 40kg/10, 40kg/10, 40kg/12
- Leg Praise – 150kg/8, 150kg/8, 150kg/8
Tried to go for a bit of strength in this one and was trying to really push it on the squats. Want to be able to do heavier so gotta start adding the plates.