Still buzzing from the film last night. Just made me want to learn combat and have lots of cool guns…not sure if that’s a good thing.
Ended up spending my afternoon looking for cool martial arts to take up and I decided on Krav Maga, the Israeli fighting technique. However there don’t seem to be any very nearby so I am going to have to leave my crime fighting training for another time.
Time for me to get down the gym and do a big back session
- Barbell Deadlift – 50kg/10, 70kg/8, 90kg/8, 90kg/8, 90kg/8
- Barbell Bent Over Row – 50kg/8, 60kg/8, 60kg/8
- Cable Straight Arm Push Down – 50kg/10, 57kg/8, 57kg/5
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown – 61kg/8, 61kg/8, 61kg/8
- Barbell Curl – 20kg/10, 25kg/7, 25kg/5
- Dumbbell Incline Curl – 9kg/8, 9kg/8, 9kg/8
- Parallel Bar Leg Raise – 10, 10, 10
Good session again. My lower back was killing by the time I finished with the deadlifts and struggled through the bent over rows immediately after. Clearly needs strengthening up and that’s what the deadlifts should help with.
Strength is starting to slowly increase. I am trying to push it and perhaps might not make all the reps always but I am trying to increase my strength. Fed up of standing there in the gym curling just the bar.
The incline curls are a bit of a struggle with my shoulders, so I think I am going to swap them out in workouts moving forwards.