I forgot it’s half term, so no coaching tonight…woop.
That means I don’t have to go to the gym late after having gone straight to the hockey club after work and will get a chance to eat. Always helpful.
It’s a Friday already and that means it’s pretty much the weekend. Got a relatively busy one planned with a golf lesson on Saturday morning followed by a hockey match, then going to see my housemates from uni up in Hertford. Just the one midday match on the Sunday for me to coach though so gives me time to recover from the night out.
Standard Friday at work really, always pretty chilled. Was looking forward to making up for missing out on the gym the night before and try to get some sort of pectoral muscle.
Here’s what I ended up doing at the gym:
- Barbell Bench Press – 40kg/12, 50kg/8, 50kg/8, 50kg/8
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press – 17kg/8, 17kg/8, 17kg/8
- Dumbbell Fly – 17kg/8, 17kg/8, 17kg/8
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press – 16kg/6, 13kg/7, 13kg/8
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise – 9kg/8, 9kg/8, 9kg/8
- Cable Rope Face Pull – 50kg/10, 50kg/10, 50kg/10
- Cable Rope Triceps Pushdown – 32kg/12, 36kg/10, 36kg/7
- Close Hand Pushup – 1….shoulders again letting me down
Shoulders are still an issue when doing this workout unfortunately. Just wish they were in perfect condition so I can start bashing out chest and getting strong. I gotta keep at it I guess and don’t push them too much. Can’t afford to get injured more as that would be a major setback.